Saturday, September 17, 2011

Life Update

Fear not, many readers! (It's funny...because I think only two people actually follow this blog.) I will not abandon you guys!

I started graduate school two weeks ago, and I’m still becoming acclimated to this new…lifestyle. Between the commute, classes, homework, work, and maintaining a decent social life (which I think I do a pretty good job maintaining), I’ve been considerably more occupied than usual. “I’m so glad we’re friends!” I have a really great group of friends at home. Be jealous.

On Thursday, while I was on campus, it turned into fall. Literally, in a matter of hours, it became fall – and it was weird to experience such a quick and apparent transition! Since then, it’s been much cooler outside, and I’m not entirely sure if I’m ready for the cooler weather. Either way, ‘tis the season, and fall is beautiful. On an art related note, since that’s the reason this blog came into existence, I plan on putting my lack of photography skills to the test and doing some damage with my camera once my surroundings are ready to flaunt their warm fall colors. :)

But, for my next art project, I’m drawing the Lion Shrine! Yay Penn State! I’ve already printed out a reference photo so I promise I’ll get working on it soon!

1 comment: